Regulation & Internet Charter :
Our internal rules :
adding to and not replacing the co-ownership regulations :
- The rental is preferably from Saturday from 4 p.m. to the following Saturday before 10 a.m.
- The maximum number is 6 people (children included).
- If you shorten your stay, please notify us 48 hours in advance.
- The apartment is non-smoking as well as the common areas, the elevator and the garden.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children remain under the responsibility and supervision of the parents.
- The common areas, the elevator and the garden are not games rooms. It is forbidden to play it.
- In the event of an accident, you will be held responsible for any damage caused.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please allow the tranquility of the neighbors.
- Each resident is asked to be discreet in the evening, at night and also in the morning. Especially between 10 p.m. and 7:30 a.m.
- The slamming of doors and windows, the noise of heels, the cries and the noise level of radio, television, etc. are also to be avoided.
- In bad weather, please wipe your feet to keep the place nice.
- It is forbidden to spread or shake clothes or blankets on balconies and windows, visible from the outside and to feed birds.
- Never throw anything out of windows and balconies.
- Before leaving the apartment, be sure to turn off the air conditioning, heating and lighting, and don’t forget the keys inside.
- Please do not obstruct the toilets, trash cans are at your disposal.
- The bins must be used with plastic bags and the sorted household waste must be deposited regularly in the appropriate containers located in the bin room.
Internet Usage Charter :
Internet access being made available free of charge, there will in no case be any reduction on the rental
in the event of non-operation or partial operation.
Using the wireless network of the flat :
The purpose of this charter is to define the rules for using the Wi-Fi connection.
In particular, it specifies the responsibilities of users, in accordance with the legislation and in order to allow normal and optimal use of this Internet service.
The Wifi network :
SCI Sette B Locations offers people with a mobile device equipped with Wi-Fi the possibility of connecting to the Internet for free.
People wishing to use the Wifi network must connect to the network with the password received with the contract.
Access is reserved for people with a rental contract and only during the rental period.
The Wifi network allows Internet browsing.
It also allows the sending of electronic messages via different software.
Rules of use :
Each user is legally responsible for the use he makes of this connection.
He undertakes to comply with the rules of IT ethics and in particular :
- not to disclose the network password to others
- to report any problem with the equipment to the rental manager
- to use the means made available to it in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, and in particular :
- not to consult sites of a racist, pedophile or inciting hatred and violence nature.
- not to commit crimes and acts of piracy which infringe the rights of others and the security of persons.
- not to intentionally carry out operations which could have the consequences :
- to hide his true identity
- alter, modify data or access information belonging to other network users
- interrupt or disrupt normal operation of the network or one of the systems connected to the network
- modify or destroy information on one of the systems
- to connect or try to connect to a site without being authorized to do so